Sophie went to the lovely farm vegetables garden with her papa and brought a full basket of fresh vegetables back to their cozy farm kitchen! Red sweet bell peppers, green sweet peppers, spring onions, cucumbers, and fresh balsamic... With mum together, she is listening to the pretty music and preparing her most favorable food - `Fried Rice Sophie‘s style`!
- 2-3 cups of rice (Thailand rice), cooked
- 3 large eggs, scrambled
- 10-15 Prawns, cut into small bite-sized pieces
- 1 or 2 sausages (chicken), cut into small bite-sized pieces
- 2 small cucumbers (or half of a normal cucumber), cut into small bite-sized pieces
- half of a sweet red bell pepper and half of a sweet green pepper, cut into small bite-sized pieces
- 1 spring onion, sliced
- 2 garlic cloves, sliced
- a pinch of ginger, shredded
- a bit of fresh Balsamic
- 1-2 tablespoons Low-Salt Soy Sauce
- 1 tablespoon traditional Balsamic vinegar or Balsamic vinegar cream
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- Put the cut/prepared various vegetables in small bowls or on plate.
- In a small bowl combine soy sauce, balsamic vinegar and sugar.
- Heat wok over high heat. Add oil (2 tablespoons).
- When oil begins to reach smoking point, add garlic, ginger, stir-fry 30 seconds.
- Add prawns, stir-fry 1 minute, then fold in soy sauce mixture, stir-fry 2 minutes.
- Add prepared vegetables, stir-fry 3 minutes, add salt if desired. Then take it out from wok, keep it in plate for later use.
- Clean and heat wok over the high heat. Add oil (2 tablespoons).
- Add cooked rice, when oil begins to reach smoking point add salt if desired, stir-fry 2-3 minute.
- Add sausages, stir-fry 1 minute.
- Add scrambled eggs, stir-fry 1 minute.
- Add prepared prawns & vegetables back to wok, stir-fry 2-3 minutes.
- Finally add the spring onion on top.
- Keep the fried rice in bowl or on a plate, add fresh balsamic on top.
- Serve hot.
Post a Comment